hf1

Talk to me about fleece lined nappies

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Talk to me about fleece lined nappies

Postby clothpenguin » Wed May 14, 2008 9:29 am

the thing is I won't sell anything on, I can'tr upload pics and Mr CP just doesn't find time to do it when I ask. Also no-one else understands our current vast collection and it makes it very difficult if anyone offers to do one nappy while I am doing the other. We need a simpler collection

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Wed May 14, 2008 12:45 pm

is there any clothie near you could lend off? Or any demo person who could demo some to you?

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Thu May 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Its funny, almost everyone I meet at LLL, at our local chidlren's centre or anywhere really uses cloth, but they ALL use motherease with the exception of one of my NCT class who uses bumgenuis. I get teased for my different sorts of nappies. Its nice to know so many clothies but I am the only nappy geek I know!

I think perhaps I am deluding myself there are so many people hanging out to change their nappies anyway...maybe I can get all different sorts after all.

We have a lollipop agen t here but they are so expensive, any other agents types?

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Thu May 15, 2008 7:12 pm

Babykind, Twinkle and I think Bumdiddybaby have agents. Not sure where you are/who has ones local to you. Or maybe there is someone on here who lives near you and has a large stash to show you!!!

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Fri May 16, 2008 7:44 pm

you can't upload photos? Most of the photo hosting sites are really straightforward to use...

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Fri May 16, 2008 7:55 pm

can't get the wretched things off the camera

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri May 16, 2008 9:28 pm

I have to say (not that it helps your decision any) that I seem to have gone off fleece lined nappies - all of a sudden I have found everything easier to deal with, with boots nappy liners - I even put these ontop of fleece and toddler poo is a real pain too (or at least it is for me)

I seem to have a really boring collection, but as long as Robert has his applix little lambs and a wrap, he is fine - even tossing aside every pocket even applix ones until he can find a 2 parter and then covered it with a swim nappy the other day :roll:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri May 16, 2008 10:57 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:I have to say (not that it helps your decision any) that I seem to have gone off fleece lined nappies - all of a sudden I have found everything easier to deal with, with boots nappy liners - I even put these ontop of fleece and toddler poo is a real pain too (or at least it is for me)

I was exactly the same - and never had a problem with them not being fleece lined.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat May 17, 2008 7:06 am

I find fleece lined for nights is the best because it means she doesn't have wet bamboo or whatever directly against her legs for hours, but for the daytime I find without fleece linings gives a slightly slimmer nappy.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies