hf1

Fluff n Stuff heavy wetter

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Fluff n Stuff heavy wetter

Postby sahara » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:03 pm

I have a fluff n stuff heavy wetter bought pre loved, it has been stripped, yet Leo has out weed it in under 2 hours each time he has worn it.

How do you rate them - I am having a nightmare with his wetting. Any nappies anyone can recommend?

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Fluff n Stuff heavy wetter

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:10 pm

:( I love FnS HWs and they have worked well on Max. 2 hours is pretty good for a fitted TBH. Trouble with FnS is there isn't much room to boost them.

DnF don't come with as-thicker-a-liners as FnS but they do have much more room to allow boosting so they could be worth a try. Otherwise WNNN as day nappies are good and I also use Bedbugs as I get around 3.5 hours from them on Max.

LLS HW and SHW's are good but these will be hard to come by now that Amber is due her LO soon.

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Oh Ok - he's only 9 months hehe I thought that I should be getting at least 3 hours out of a HW.

I am using LLS HW - they are better, also LLS nn normal wetter. I wondered about bedbugs as well for a HW during the day. I think I may give one a bash.

This heavy wetting is a nightmare :(

my bububebe gives me 2 hours with the boosters folded in his wetzone.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm

I had about 2-3 months of super-super heavy wetting with Rufus between 6-9 months, I was having to change him every 2 hours and overnight we could just manage with a WNNN or LLS HW with a Puddlekins Zorboost & a couple of pieces of zorb from the sheets I bought from Lush Tush ... then he started cutting down on his milk & eating a lot more & his wetting is finally getting a bit more manageable now at 10 months.

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:51 am

that is music to my ears - leo is out weeing everything nearly in under 2 hours excep his LLS night nappies which last about 2.5 hours haha

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies