hf1

Sketch nappy?

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Sketch nappy?

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 am

I saw these on ebay at £15 for 5 all in and was wondering if anyone knew what they were like. I have already got a red fleece NB-20lb size and it seems good and very well made but probably too bulky for a little newborn. I may try it on my 13 month old (may not even fit but worth a shot to get an idea i suppose). Anyway does anyone have any first hand experience with them as i'm very tempted to buy enough of these for full time at that price?!!!

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Sketch nappy?

Postby rachymoo » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:43 am

Ooh I've not heard of those. Do you have a link?

Rach xx

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 pm

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/lenkas2006/

Here is the link to her ebay selling page, I think it's a WAHM? Theres loads of types different nappies to buy. Seems like a bargain but will they hold out for very long at that price?!!!

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby clairegrace » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:41 pm

i've bought some of the btp bamboo fitteds from Ebay, they've been dispatched so i'll let you all know once they've arrived!! i have had one initial thought though, that the booster doesn't flip out so suspect drying time will be a PITA!!

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Oooooh, you'll have to let us know how you get on, I'm really excited!!! I hope they're good, a cheap way to increase the stash if they are!

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:06 am

just being noesy but any good?

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:45 pm

I'm being nosey too :wink:
I've bought babylegs from this seller. And I know they sell cheap slings too.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 am

What were the babylegs like in terms of quality as that was another thing I was looking at in the shop?!

The little red sketch nappy I have has been prewashed and is ready for its owner (got a bit of a wait yet though,he still needs just over 10 weeks of cooking.lol) It seems to be good quality but it still seems to me to be quite a bulky nappy for a newborn esp when you put it next to a size 1 lollipop It's probably roughly the same size as the totsbots easy fit on smallest rise setting and that's without a wrap on top! The soaker layer built in is a good idea but it did all take a fair amount of time to dry (although not as long as my bamboo nappies which are like :waiting: )

Another nappy I saw was the peachy bots bamboo nappies (this is the link for S/M blue but they also do M/L and pink)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PeachyBots-Nappys-Wraps-Set-Bamboo-Reusable-Washable-SM-/170584172105?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item27b79be649#ht_1472wt_953

Which is also a v.good price if they are any good. Feedback seems to be good for the nappies but there have been a couple of comments about the wraps (although tbh I have half a dozen ll wraps here already so that's not an issue.)

I think I'd be swung more towards the Bamboo set tbh but that's only because I like my nappies to be white and fluffy.lol.

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby clairegrace » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Still waiting for delivery of them...... taking forever :( will let you know when they (finally) arrive!!

I've seen the peachy bots ones aswell, the only thought that I had was that the velcro doesn't have cross over tabs on the actual nappies so not sure how well you'd get on with a small baby? Other than that, they seem good value tho!!

I've accidentally just bought 10 LL bamboo in size 1 for £45. Couldn't resist although LO is in size 2's and we're not even TTC for no 2 :oops: :oops: :oops:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies