hf1

Sketch nappy?

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Sketch nappy?

Postby ramsons » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:21 pm

babiesgalore+1more wrote:What were the babylegs like in terms of quality as that was another thing I was looking at in the shop?!

Well I ordered the boy colours, these ones:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Legs-Baby-le ... 20b657d6b1

But all the colours weren't in stock, so they sent me replacement colours, an extra pair free and a free pair of socks. Quality wise they were roughly a pound each (I think the price has gone up a bit since I ordered last year) and they are functional and lasted through potty training. But I have to say they don't compare to some of the posher ones I have that cost £8 each pair. But you get what you pay for.
If I was ordering again I'd add a note saying if the colours weren't in stock to contact me, because they just dispatched the replacements without asking me what I'd want.

For people waiting for delivery mine took 7or 8 days i think. But then they come from czech.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:44 pm

LOL It's so hard to resist when you see the bargains, I'm just as bad. I didn't think that about the peachy bots altho i have enough lollipops to cloth 2 babies bums now really so i shouldn't still be looking...see, it's an illness!

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby clairegrace » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 pm

the BTP bamboo have arrived today. Little dissapointed really as they have no velcro or popper closure and when I tried them with a nippa it's made pulls in the fabric (bamboo is small loops rather than fluffy ones like LL's or tots) Can't really say anything re absorbancy as yet as they're in the machine but they are very, very thin. I'm thinking that if they are rubbish I can always use them as a kind of booster in my bamboozles and stretchies that we use for nights :( :doh:

My avatar
sleepymummy
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sleepymummy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 am

is anyone still waiting on delivery from this company? I'm waiting on bamboo nappies from them.
I ordered from them on the 10th of Feb and still nothing. I tried contacting them 2 days ago but have had no response. Just looked at their 'Items for sale' and they are not selling anything at the moment and the last 3 feedback left aren't good :( I dont know whether to wait a few days for a reply or whether to open a Paypal case now.

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:54 am

I ordered a sling from her. It did take a while to arrive (comes from Poland I think), but when it did it was just as I had expected, and she had also slipped a handmade hanging ornament, which I hadn't expected, which was nice. :D I was also really tempted by the nappies, they look really well made and lovely bright colours! So, I'd say as long as you don't need them in a hurry, it might be worth a try! :thumbsup:

My avatar
sleepymummy
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sleepymummy » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

oh well my nappies still haven't turned up and looking at the feedback there are a few others in the same position :cry: I have contacted the seller again but still no response. I guess I'm going to have to open a paypal dispute and try to get my money back. Any one else still waiting ?

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies