Muttaqins?

My avatar
seducts
Clothie
Clothie

Muttaqins?

Postby seducts » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:19 am

Hi everyone :wave:

I've just bought a newborn Muttaqin simply because it was so adorable and I have no idea how they work. I realised they'll need a wrap but then you won't see the cuteness :( Is there anyone who doesn't use a wrap with them? Can I use wool wraps on a newborn?

Thanks!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Muttaqins?

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 am

Yes you can use wool wraps on a newborn :D :babyroll:
I used fitteds with no wrap when we were at home, depends on how heavy a wetter your lo is as to how long it will last. Like you I found it a bit hard to get over not seeing the prettiness if they are covered by a wrap/wool/flongies but you know how pretty they are iynwim :wink: get yourself some lovely wollies as well, that helps :giggle:

My avatar
seducts
Clothie
Clothie

Postby seducts » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:08 am

That's great thanks :) Can you rec any specific woolies for a newborn? I haven't a clue where to start!

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:21 pm

any of the wooly wahm on here

you fimd them in the wahm corner

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:46 pm

I just bought a newborn Mutt too, so cute aren't they? I am mainly going to be using fitteds with either wool soakers or longes/shorties/skirties over the top. If we are at home and it is very hot (baby will be born in July) then I will probably just put her in a top and fitted with no wool over the top.

seducts wrote:That's great thanks :) Can you rec any specific woolies for a newborn? I haven't a clue where to start!

Any of the woolly WAHMs will be able to knit you a teeny soaker. I love this instock one though, so cute. I'd have bought it but I bought the other 2 that are now sold out the other day :oops: :lol:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies