hf1

Suggest me a cheap non bulky fitted please

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Suggest me a cheap non bulky fitted please

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 am

Anyone have a suggestion for a cheap stash builder for a 24lb ish odd shaped 2yr old
I'm tempted to just buy some bamboo fleece and make some more prefolds as we mainly use cotton bambino prefolds but I find when nippa'd and start to get wet they slip off her hips, they also don't fit fantastically well, I dnt mind this too much at home but want something a bit more trim and better fitting for out and about,
Was lOoking at the babybots site and they have Diddydiapers for less than £7 each? Are these any good on a toddler, I have some size 2 little lamb bamboo but find them really bulky on her and keep these for nights x

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Suggest me a cheap non bulky fitted please

Postby rachymoo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 pm

I like the Diddy Diapers. Also what about Motherease Sandys? I like those, I normally boost with a Little Lamb bamboo booster and they are still pretty slim. I also like Totsbots Stretchies.

Rach xx

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 pm

rachymoo wrote:I like the Diddy Diapers. Also what about Motherease Sandys? I like those, I normally boost with a Little Lamb bamboo booster and they are still pretty slim. I also like Totsbots Stretchies.

Rach xx

never tried a stretchie, used sandys on alesha at one point and didnt like them, found them wide so hard to find wraps to fit over, and they never fitted her correctly x

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Size 2 Nature Babies Lovable? They're thin and high in the rise.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:00 pm

only slimfitted I've ever owned are dunk and fluffs. have you checked the classifieds?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:47 pm

e586 wrote:Size 2 Nature Babies Lovable? They're thin and high in the rise.

WSS! Or LLS if you can pick them up on classifieds.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 pm

I'd say strecthies. They're lovely and slim (and soooo soft).

My avatar
happygolucky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby happygolucky » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:03 pm

another fan of the bamboozle stretch here :D
My alternative suggestion is to try weehugger wraps or Flip wraps with your existing prefolds as they are designed for a pad style insert. both companies sell their own inserts but I have used prefold cotton inserts folded into a pad with both of these wraps and it works fine. That would avoid the nippa problem of them sliding down her hips.
There are always flip covers coming up on the boards and occasionally weehuggers. You would need size 2 of the weehuggers. Flip is BTP.

Sarah x

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies