hf1

Little lamb bamboo

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Little lamb bamboo

Postby charlibunny » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:05 pm

paintedclaws wrote:I loved bamboo LL's on Poppy when she was newborn. We used them as night nappies. She's never been a really heavy wetter so they lasted 5 hrs easily overnight and probably would have gone longer but I used to change her after her second night feed (checking the before the first feed obviously :wink:). They're a lovely nappy, I folded the front down at first so they didn't touch her cord and they were perfect, just a little bulky on her.

Aww i like big fluffy bum's on newborns, i have saved 3 fluffles just for photograps :oops: :oops:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 pm

dan wears size 2's now. you can get size 3's too

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm

emmalala wrote:dan wears size 2's now. you can get size 3's too

How do you rate them compared to WAHM fitteds for a toddler?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:11 pm

don't know really! they don't fit him as well but they don't leak and are absorbant. little monster can undo them though :lol:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:12 pm

the 20 baqmboo kit is the same price as buying 20 nappies, but with the kit you get 6 wraps, 20 liners (super soft and fluffy) a nappy bucket, tea tree oil and some paper liners too, and you can get a mix of 10 of one size and 10 of another

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Has anyone tried using nippas on the bamboo nappies? I don't really like aplix and was wondering if I could pick it off and use nippas instead? Do they stick on bamboo?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 pm

I have to nippa some of dans because the applix has died :giggle:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 pm

i loved the ll bamboo on Roo when he was a newborn. They lasted well and were a good fit. The size 2 still easily fit him now and last better than dunk and fluffs.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:32 pm

I've got some size 1 bamboo ll's here for bubs and am intending on getting more. I didn't use the size 1's on ethan when he was tiny....I found them since he's got bigger and I have got 5 size 2's that I use on occasion on ethan...( We mainly use pockets during the day here) - realy like the size 2's on him and they last him ages under fleece hun. In fact its the size 2's that made me decide to get the smaller ones for bubs. (I don't love the way the applix tends to curl though and I do think the size 2's seem quite low in the rise but apart from that they are great. If I was you though I would just get size 1's for now and see how you feel about them when you've had chance to use them. (They are wonderfly soft and squishy! :-). X

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies