hf1

Little lamb bamboo

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Little lamb bamboo

Postby charlibunny » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm

I have picked up a couple really cheap to try, if they are awful i will pass them on or use them as before bath nappies etc :)

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 pm

I love them, we never had many as I got the free ones from the magazine ad they ran last yer. I have 1 size2, very absorbant and sooooo cute, I love the wraps too, the gusset is fab and they fit over most nappies too. HTH I also use the size 1 boosters to add to ebay pockets, very useful.

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby clairegrace » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 am

I have old style bamboozles, bamboozle stretch and LL size 2's as night nappies. Usually boosted with an EP hemp, a LL bamboo and the bamboo insert out of a wonderoo V2 or a pop in, under wool and they just about last Grace the night :hohoho: she does BF a lot still at night though :roll: (i have a WNNN and I still have to boost this with an EP hemp) The LL is an inch or so shorter on the rise so i'm not sure how much longer i'll be able to boost so much inside the nappy, although the elastic seems to be stretchier so maybe it'll be ok........ I also find that the LL is squashier and softer material. I hope they work out for you :hug:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies