hf1

Recommend a nappy please!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Recommend a nappy please!

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:42 am

Can anyone suggest a good shaped nappy, for day times, needs to be relatively slim, pretty absorbent, nippa or popper, I HATE APLIX, sized or onesize doesn't matter, fleece lined ( not a necessity)

Oh and relatively cheap!!

I love my pockets but they just don't work when were out, they wick as soon as he sits down!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Recommend a nappy please!

Postby Annette » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:02 pm

Swaddlebees OV onesize or sized. I love these - very absorbent and yet very slim at the same time.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:20 pm

Ooo they're sooo pretty and look sooo soft! Not sure if my budget will stretch that far though, as I think I'd want to get onesize so I could use them on both LO and Jak!!! Will have to see if I can afford it! Any other suggestions??

Oh I should say if they need to be boosted its not a problem as I have millions of pocket inserts I could use!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:26 pm

ellas house hemp nappies fulfil all you criterea, as do bamboo baby beehind, as would a night notion with less stuffing than you would need for night.
bamboo mother ease one sizes are also good.

i think that as long as its hemp or bamboo, you should be fine!

hth
shevi

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:32 pm

The one I would recommend but she isn't selling them right now, but will very shortly (I have asked!) is the bamboo terry combo quick flip, it really is GREAT, it has terry oneside and bamboo the other, so when folded 6 layers, is nippa but lovely and slim fitting but really lovely and absorbant. The normal quick flips are great too but a little thicker.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:39 pm

I have a few QFs and I love em but they are soo big on Jak we can only fit jamas over them!!

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:02 pm

How about babybufter? they're usually around £9/£10.. or bimble they don't come on exciting pattern but they are absolutely excellent for day or night, they're btp and they're only about £6
Bamboozle are excellent and so are wambamboos (they have a new name now but can't remember it) as well as being really trim

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:40 pm

Cheers for all the reccomendations, I found some swaddlebees on ebay in the USA, £33 for 5 inc delivery, so I'm kinda tempted!

I really like the look of the bamboo beehinds too!

May have to sell some of my fuzzis to fund them!!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:21 pm

What ab0ut clwt twt? They are g00d prices and they make bamb00 and terry c0mb0s s0 they nippa well. Als0, p0pper bambine0s?

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies