hf1

OBV fitted nappies from the UK?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

OBV fitted nappies from the UK?

Postby megansmummy » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm drawing a complete blank...is there anywhere in the UK that does OBV nappies Like the OWW ones? Front or side snaps? Oh and that arnt seriously expensive? I really want to buy from a UK source but I'm struggling here to find anything :(

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: OBV fitted nappies from the UK?

Postby poppysmum » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Jimmy Riddles?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Rosie Boo's...find them on facebook, but the prices seem very reasonable. I haven't tried them yet but i kow other have, including Danika. :)

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Have pm'd you :wink:

Also thought about heavenly anarchist on folksy - not sure if it's really what you want but they're obv inners and vintage towelling (prints) outer... very very reasonable prices. haven't tried them though. you do need to add an insert in though, and they do need a cover.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Ooh I was wondering the same thing the other day. Just had a nose and the smalls are £11 posted :shock: That is so reasonable! (Rosie Boos that is!)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:54 pm

To be quite honest you won't find any nappies that are cheaper in the UK I wouldn't think. All the ones I can think of are more expensive than some of the US and Canadian WAHMs. I have never tried Rosie Boos so don't know what her prices are like but TBH if they are much lower than other UK WAHMs I would be wary of buying them :oops:.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Ive just had a quick look at Rosie Boo's nappies and it says they are pocket nappies?

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:00 pm

It says pockets only at the top, and then day fitteds in the price list underneath. :-?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Rosie Boo's do fitted nappies - we have a day fitted and a night fitted :) Prices are low as she's only just starting out, but they are nice nappies :) And pretty absorbent.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies