hf1

Itti bitti boo?

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Itti bitti boo?

Postby chocmuffin » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:14 pm

:wave: I use large itti boos on George they fit him on the tightest snaps but are very low in the rise. They do come up very small. I'm going to sell mine soon if anyones interested, I've got 1 of each colour but 2 greens :D

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:13 pm

megansmummy wrote:
Caroline wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Caroline, thanks that's fab! I'm really liking our pockets atm and the bg look huge on the smallest setting! The easy fit looks similar to the teenyfits in size!! :)

I'm tempted to try the itti bitti boo but I never ever got the itti bug at all and that's what's putting me off...but they look lovely! Just font know what size to go for...it should be small as per their weight chart but the large itti didn't fit kieren at 14 months when it really should have!!

I could do you some pics of the BG v4 and Easyfits on the smallest settings if you like? I have them both here...

that would be fab when you get chance!! :)

They are so similar in size there really isnt much in it. The easyfit is slimmer and in these pics I have the poppered BG insert folded at the front (habit from having a boy lol).

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:42 am

Thanks Caroline! :) I have borrowed an easyfit so that I can try it out first :)

Still debating the itti bitti boo...

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:48 am

Tory- when Natalie was teeny and we were just starting with cloth we had BGv2 and found that if we put a hemp insert inside instead of the mf one (this was before the newborn insert days!) then they fit better. I used the Ella's house ones I think (long and thin?) She was really really skinny, and at 9 weeks was still only about 8lbs and the BGs worked for us this way until she was about 5 months old when I could start putting the bigger inserts in!

I find the Easyfit squishes better than the BG v3/4 between the legs, so you'd probably get a better fit, but I have yet to try them both on a teeny! :)

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Itti bitti boos are tiny in my experience. I bought a medium and it was the same size as a SIO small, if not smaller, luckily R is a tiny tot so she still fits in them. I do think I've only used it a few times though, I much prefer my other fitted nappies.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies