hf1

Wnnl Or Wnn Q

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Wnnl Or Wnn Q

Postby sahara » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:36 pm

What inserts do the most curretn versions of each come with. I was sold a WNN and it has a tri fold insert and an absorbant layer sewn in, but I thought the WNN came with a trifold and a double and the WNNL came with a double foldover insert - thanks :)

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Wnnl Or Wnn Q

Postby rachymoo » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 pm

I know the most recent WNNN (I bought one new from WN not so long ago) has the tri-fold insert that poppers in and then also a double insert (the one that folds in half) that goes in the pocket at the back.

Our WNNL (I did buy it preloved though so not sure which version it is) just has one 'fold in half' insert that poppers in, and the nappy doesnt have a pocket or anything.

Rach xx

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Thank u. It sounds like there is an insert missing then. Shame cos the nappy is perfect. Oh well - shall use it as a day fitted. Thanks again.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Oh dear that's a shame. Have you asked the seller - maybe they forgot to send the other insert, and haven't realised? Or if you have no joy there then I'm sure you could buy a replacement of the missing insert from Weenotions, if you wanted to use it as a night nappy.

Rach xx

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies