hf1

New Dunk n Fluff inserts on fb

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

New Dunk n Fluff inserts on fb

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Has everyone seen this? Tami is doing a new style of insert from now on, with zorb II added rather than just bamboo. The inserts are sewn together too rather than having the loose part.

Im not sure, i love our DnF as they are, specially as i can fold the loose insert at the front for Sandy and at the back for Scarlett.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: New Dunk n Fluff inserts on fb

Postby weefywoo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:50 pm

I just saw that she will do the original soakers if you want :hug:

Isn't it odd ... I never fold my soakers to either side I always lay flat :giggle: so to me this is great more space on the line and less to put together

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm

I like them...but then I boost evans DnF with a greenkids bamboo booster anyway :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:04 pm

I guess i wouldnt know until i tried one, im just not sure specially as ive been sticking to no symthetics since our rash disaster and it seems to be doing the trick.

I know what you mean about less room on the line though, uses less pegs too lol

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:06 pm

I think they look better. I was always losing that wee extra bit and these sound as if they will be more absorbent too. Pity we've only got a couple of fitteds left LOL

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm

HighlandMum wrote:I guess i wouldnt know until i tried one, im just not sure specially as ive been sticking to no symthetics since our rash disaster and it seems to be doing the trick.

I know what you mean about less room on the line though, uses less pegs too lol

You would be best off to ask for the older style then! stick with that if it's working

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:42 pm

My new nappy inserts are like that will be using them tomorrow so will let you know how that are :wink:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:46 pm

I like the look of them for our needs now but I know what you mean Jenna. Before Grace was mobile I always had too fold the boosting in the back.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:26 pm

My most recent lot of DnF's are like this, they were some of the first as I actually emailed Tami when the arrived as I thought she'd forgotten my lay in soakers :giggle: they are lovely, feel so squishy and padded and they are much more absorbant and seem more comfortable than the big zorb pad that my older ones have.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies