hf1

Nappies for DH

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Nappies for DH

Postby lazylexis » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:17 am

Dh loves pockets but atm we get leg gape with all of them! He did use greenkids which were bombproof but ds has now outgrown the rise. Currently we have bumgenius v3 and easyfits but get awful leg gape with both.
Fitteds we have are a great fit - mainly dunk n fluffs in large but DH cannot figure out the poppers and is worried he puts them on wrong despite me showing him which poppers to do up. He is a SAHD so does most of the changes!
So are there any fitteds with applix he could try suitable for a moderate wetter. we boost a DnF with a greenkids booster and it lasts 2-3 hours.
tried little lamb size 2s but again a rubbish fit!
thanks!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Nappies for DH

Postby megansmummy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 am

Tots stretch are aplix and alot like ll's in absorbancy (well they are on kieren) :)

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 am

my dh doesn't get the dnf's either.

you could try tots bamboozle stetchies - havent tried them myself but use the old bamboozles and dh liked them too.

i'm currently testing designs to make some side-aplix nappies so that they'll be similar design to side-snap (eg dnfs) but aplix instead to make it easier for nurseries/daddies. i'm starting with a whole bunch for dd to take to nursery and if they give good enough fit when in use i may set up shop with tem if there's enough interest...but that wouldn't be until late april/early may.

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby clairegrace » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:56 am

Have just replied to your other post but noticed you don't get on with the LL's - I'd try the tots either old style bamboozle or stretch. I prefer my stretchies as I like the size adjustability but also have the old style bamboozles and we get on fine with these too. Also prefer the velcro on the stretchies, just seems more hardy xx

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby macmomo » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:00 pm

My DH likes Tots Bots Flexitots (and Bambooties, but they are AIO).

My avatar
lowekazz
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lowekazz » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 am

have you tried good old totsbots nippa fastening nappies,

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies