hf1

Best nappy we've tried for ages!

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Best nappy we've tried for ages!

Postby rachymoo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 am

Just had to share - I ordered some customs from Orange Diaper Co which arrived a few weeks ago - I got an XS fitted for Jake (though the size of him when he arrived, I wish I'd gone straight for the small! :giggle: ) and a one size fitted for Lilly (suppose I can use it later on Jake although it's ever so slightly girly, lol).

Anyway, I can't stop raving about how brilliant and absorbent the one size fitted is on Lilly! In the day I keep checking her and it's still dry, in the end I change after about 4 hours and it's still dry on the outside. We have been having fit problems with other night nappies at the moment so last night I decided to bite the bullet and use it overnight. Well.. result!! :wine: I have got her up this morning and the outer is STILL DRY apart from slightly damp in the wet zone. They are brilliant! I am definitely DEFINITELY ordering some more of these once she opens her shop again, they are just fab. Will be getting some more sized fitteds for Jake too! I just wish she did co-ops :wink:

Rach xx

My avatar
usinukveg
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Best nappy we've tried for ages!

Postby usinukveg » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:01 am

Good to know! I'm landing in the home country sometime this summer so will def have to get some sent to my parents to bring back with us after hols!

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:03 am

They are great aren't they!! I wish I had ordered more

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 am

weefywoo wrote:They are great aren't they!! I wish I had ordered more

Me too :giggle: were yours all for Zarah or did you get some for Imogen? You just got sized ones didn't you? I wish I'd got a sized one to try on Lilly too. The one size one really is fab though.

Rach xx

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies