hf1

So whats the deal with OWWs?

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: So whats the deal with OWWs?

Postby tiyuricc » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 pm

i don't get it myself. fit was not very good, absorbancy was rubbish, and the beautiful colours completely faded on first wash. i can see how they'd be good on newborns, but not beyond a couple of months.

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 am

i quite like them - fit is good. but might not be as good in the future as her shape is changing.
good absorbancy, nice colours

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm

I missed them. I found about them when i was not buying nappies anymore cios i had far too many :cry: They look so pretty.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 pm

I love OWW's!! I had XS for when Darcie was born and then smalls for when she needed them and they were by FAR my fav fitteds! :wine: I just got 12 mediums and they are amazing...the absorbancy is fab and with the added zorb that now comes as standard they are even better! :mrgreen: Im thinking of selling my DnF's...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 pm

megansmummy wrote:I love OWW's!! I had XS for when Darcie was born and then smalls for when she needed them and they were by FAR my fav fitteds! :wine: I just got 12 mediums and they are amazing...the absorbancy is fab and with the added zorb that now comes as standard they are even better! :mrgreen: Im thinking of selling my DnF's...

I've just ordered some mediums for Mia, I hope we get on as well with ours as you have. I wish I'd bought more smalls now but we have more than enough other small nappies for now. (all of which are still way too big yet :lol: )

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:22 pm

I'd never heard of these until I saw them mentioned on another cloth forum and went off to see what everyone was talking about.
They look like a nice tidy nappy which would have suited James' shape well. If I ever have another baby maybe I'll get a chance to give them a go.

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 pm

tiyuricc wrote:i don't get it myself. fit was not very good, absorbancy was rubbish, and the beautiful colours completely faded on first wash. i can see how they'd be good on newborns, but not beyond a couple of months.

I agree with this. Just didn't do it for us.

My avatar
ALL5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ALL5 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 pm

I am a newbie here trying to understand the whole process.

What does OWW stand for...is it a brand? Is there a web site?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:28 am

It's OweWhoaWhen!

Linda has a website and a Facebook page. Def worth a look!

We love ours! I bought some smalls from Tory (so I blame her for my new addiction to pretty fitteds :giggle:)
They fit perfectly and absorbency is great for my heavy wetter! Got a few mediums too but Eleanor still fits her smalls!

I've got a custom slot with Linda in sept-ish ....... Oh what pretties should I get???!!!

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies