hf1

Best fitted nappy

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Best fitted nappy

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:07 pm

We have mainly used Flips on Darcy since starting to use cloth when she was about 8-9 months but I am thinking of building up our fitteds stash too. I love DnF nappies and have 2 pre loved and am about to get a couple new ones, but just wondering if there are any others I should be keeping an eye out for. I would say Darcy is a medium to heavy wetter so needs to be something that could last a few hours as dont want to have to be changing her every 1-2 hours like I need to in some of her pocket nappies.

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Best fitted nappy

Postby mangajude » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:32 pm

I have used some of Tots Bots old style fitted, that unfortunately they don't make anymore but I also hear their Tots Bots Stretchies are good!

I think fill your pants does them at reasonable price and they come up on ebay occasionally. (thats how I got my old stye one).

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:43 pm

I love Totsbots Flexitots. Very boring and plain but are pretty bomb proof and last a good while. Theres room to stuff them as well. Plus I love the shape they give Ed's bum.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Thanks! I was actually looking the the TB Bamboozle stretch earlier as they seem a cheaper alternative to build up my stash.

Thinking of trying a few WN northern lights too, would these be a good choice?

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 pm

I love WNNL :love: I'm finding my OWWs good too and they've only been washed twice so far

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby weebee » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:15 pm

DnF are fab! jimmy riddle are great too and I hear nothing but great things about holdens landing and owah woah when (not sure if that's spelt right!). K x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:32 pm

OWW
Dunk n Fluff
Holdens Landing
Little Lambs
Little Gumnut
Weenotions
Sure there is a ton more but mind blank just now

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:33 pm

I really like the look of OWWs too and have heard lots of good things about then, but not sure they would be absorbent enough?!?!

Think some WNNL are definitely going to be falling into my basket :giggle:

My avatar
yummymummysaraya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby yummymummysaraya » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:13 pm

WNNL are fab, i only have one as two parters dont really work for us in the day, but i absolutely love it & it lasts my heavy wetter a good 4/5 hours & theres room to boost it a bit too. xx

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies