hf1

Best fitted nappy

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Best fitted nappy

Postby docmaggoo » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Hannahboo wrote:I really like the look of OWWs too and have heard lots of good things about then, but not sure they would be absorbent enough?!?!

Think some WNNL are definitely going to be falling into my basket :giggle:

Oww are fab nappies!
They are my favourites at the moment!
Very very absorbant - even on my heavy widdler. The new ones now can be made with zorb inside at no extra cost!
They contain really well too so are perfect with wool.

HL & DnF are great too!
The HL BB+ are fab fitted night nappies especially for the heavy wetters!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:19 pm

People swear by oww's. I wouldn't expect a nappy to last more than 3 hours, we changed every 2-3 hours, for comfort reasons

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 pm

We loved, Holdens Landing
Dunk n fluff
Luscious little somethings (currently on mat leave)
and Little Gumnut

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:41 pm

dd is a heavy wetter. i tried oww's when she was about 10m old. they were the worst fitted i've ever tried, we had to change every 30-60 mins.

dnfs with zorb were good, but i think the new ones have a different soaker and i haven't tried those.

i'm keen to try little gumnut all hours, but havent yet.

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:12 pm

little lambs bamboo
tots bots bamboo
and like everyone else has said, the WAHM ones: lls, wnnl, holdens landing etc xxx

My avatar
sugarplum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sugarplum » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm

I use motherease in the day which are brill, we have the organic cotton ones and they are really absorbant and have last me through two babies and about to go on a third, also their bamboo range is brilliant, their ordinary cotton range is not absorbant enough i found. at night or for long periods in the car etc i use holdens landing and dunk and fluffs!! they have never failed me and teamed with wool soakers or longies are completely Bomb proof!!!
hth
:pregnant:

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm

I do like TotsBots bamboozle stretch for a basic but I always have to boost them a lot. My absolute favourite nappies at the moment are
Little Gumnut especially All Hours for nights.
A new favourite are LoobyLu's (knees on), I received an absolutely gorgeous squishy minki one of hers today and I would definitely recommend them!
My other favourite and somewhat more basic is the Diddy Diaper with nippa fastening, the microfibre ones are particularly nice and not at all irritating to the skin like most microfibre nappies, and they're really cheap too (about £6!)

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mangajude » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm

I also have wnnl, they are fab, I have the tots bots as they are a bit more realistic for me to buy a number of these (as I bought them 2nd hand) and you can stuff and stuff, and then buy a few really nice ones when they come up on classified or when I have a few more pennies! I love HL night nappies too.

I think long term the WAHM ones are the best bet and probably will last you longer, but if you need them right now.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 pm

I love little lambs for sheer absorbancy and hey are so bombproof too, TB stretchies are good too. I haven't used wnnl since Pea was tiny but loved them then. Our oww went on for the first time today and seemed to hold out quite well, 2 hours after 2 washes and a beaker of water. Not bad imo.

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies