hf1

Bamboo Tots Bots Help

My avatar
Lizw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Bamboo Tots Bots Help

Postby Lizw » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

I bought some Bamboo Tots Bots Size 2 at a nearly new sale today and now I have got them home I am not sure what to do with them :oops: I know they need a wrap but wondered if anyone knew if they might be ok over night and what I could boost them with. We have one Bamboozle stretch that we use overnight with a wrap that keeps our son dry. Any other night nappy advice would be gratefully received :)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Bamboo Tots Bots Help

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:59 pm

If they are bamboozles then they are just day fitteds similar to your stretchies, not designed for overnight but if you can manage overnight with a boosted stretchie then I'd imagine your LO is a light enough wetter to get away with these overnight too.
Might be worth stripping them & then seeing how you get on with them during the day to begin with,

My avatar
Lizw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Lizw » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Excellent - Thanks for your advice :) I need to do a strip wash anyway so this will spur me on to do it :)
Will have a look for advice on the best way :)

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm

We used totsbots old style bamboozles exclusively as night nappies for James. He was a light-medium wetter.

We started by boosting them with LL bamboo boosters, the from 18m-2y used a petite desous inserts with them! Worked brilliantly. Since he PT in the day, we now use the bamboozle on it's own at night as his wetting overnight has dropped!

I love the old style tots bots. Good work horse nappies!

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm

we've used these overnight with a booster with no problems. as the other mama said, fab workhorse nappy old style bamboozles :D

My avatar
Lizw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Lizw » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Right next question :) What boosters shall I buy and any wrap recommendations?
Thanks ladies x

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:58 pm

i'm using ours with a bamboo totsbots booster (outside the nappy between the nappy and the wrap) and a popolini double layer wool inerlock wrap

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies