hf1

Onelife nappies

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Onelife nappies

Postby justme123 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:36 pm

I used MEOS nappies (very similar to onelife) for ds2 at nursery and actually quite liked them. He wasn't a very heavy wetter and with the booster they would go 2-3 hrs and we never had any leaks. Nursery liked them too (even though they put them on inside out every now and again :giggle: ). I preferred them to me Sandys for fit and absorbency :-)

My avatar
Rebecca
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Onelife nappies

Postby Rebecca » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 pm

I bought a whole birth to potty onelife set when I was pregnant with my first. I thought I had done my research - little did I know!!!! I thought there were about 3 types of washables to choose from. However, they have stood me in such good stead and I have only bought a few others because I have just fancied a few specials. They have pop-in extra boosters - did you get any of these with the nappies? And yes they are cotton but with a bit of polyester which makes them a bit less crunchy than motherease. I would hang onto them, even if just as back-up. And I have loads of covers and they all seem to work. Rumparooz latest addition because I liked the design.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies