hf1

Swaddlebees?!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Swaddlebees?!

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:05 am

Well I just received my Swaddlebees, they are most certainly not OV, they seem to be just normal terry and hemp, I'm a little confused, as I didn't know swaddlebees did any other fitteds? Anyone know what they are? Think I'm going to sell them, I'll get more for them whilst they're new, and can list them on ebay, unless anyone here wants them?? Anyway, my main question is what are they?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Swaddlebees?!

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:27 am

Where did you get them from? Sounds like they could be these ones http://www.babykind.co.uk/swaddlebeesovpockets.htm which can be terry and hemp combo. I would send them back and get what you ordered.

Sadie xx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:36 am

I found out what they are, unfortunately silly me, did not read the listing properly on ebay, it actually say cotton terry and hemp, they were from the US, don't think you can get them here, hence me not knowing what they are! http://www.diaperware.com/productpage/s ... itteds.htm

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 am

Didn't know they did plain terry and hemp. Disapponting for you but at least the listing was right.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 am

Seems they have been discontinued!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:24 am

well I am not surprised, who would choose those when they can have yummy velour :?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:29 am

Exactly, I've put them on ebay, along with 2 fuzzis and 2 QFs that people didnt want to buy here, so will get some swaddlebee OV OS when they're sold, yum yum!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:05 am

I've actually tried both (OV and organic terry), and I prefer the terry! I've gotten both from the States. Believe it or not, the terry dipes I have have actually stayed softer than the velour (or at least as soft)... velour never seems to live up to its early promise. They're a little bulkier, but consequently a little more absorbent, and they're more generously cut, so they fit waaaaay longer. I had a medium in each style, and I had to stop using the OV one on dd about 6 weeks ago but she still fits into the terry, and not even on the last set of snaps. Her large OV nappies are already looking pretty snug (she's 9 months), but there's a huuuuge amount of room in the terries, so I'm sure they'll last her til potty training.

I'll have a blue medium organic terry to sell in the not too distant future, if anyone's tempted now. :mrgreen: I think they're lovely!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies