hf1

Which nappies compare to oww?

My avatar
monstermummy
Clothie
Clothie

Which nappies compare to oww?

Postby monstermummy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:23 am

I have three oww in xs and they are fab. Sadly S is outgrowing them now and I just cannot get hold of the next size :( so what compares to them best please?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Which nappies compare to oww?

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:30 am

Not tried them yet but I think DunkNfluff might. Have you contacted the lady at oww to get on her customs list? And also put up a wanted in classifieds for the size you want x

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:36 am

I was thinking Dunk n Fluff too

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 am

Kirstyh wrote:Have you contacted the lady at oww to get on her customs list? And also put up a wanted in classifieds for the size you want x

I don't think Linda is taking anymore customs until next year now as I really want to try one but think we would need a large and they dont seem to come up on classifieds.

There do seem to be quite a few small and mediums for sale on classifieds from time to time so like Kirsty said put up a wanted I am sure there is someone out there who have some to sell.

Dunk n Fluff are fab, I have another on the way which should be here any day :yahoo: but can't really compare to an OWW as I have never seen one in real life :(

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:39 am

or muttaquin baby? x

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:46 am

Hannahboo wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Have you contacted the lady at oww to get on her customs list? And also put up a wanted in classifieds for the size you want x

I don't think Linda is taking anymore customs until next year now as I really want to try one but think we would need a large and they dont seem to come up on classifieds.

No she's not :(
I ordered a couple with the co-op on here (my first OWW) and it's love at first wearing - apart from the blue bum, which did fortunately wash off :giggle: - and wanted to order some more.
Next year seems a loooooooong way off atm :roll:

D&F are similar, just not as squidgy as the OWW, and not quite as absorbant IMO.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 am

Ahh didn't realise that, her customs list is quite long, good job I am near the top :dancing:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:53 am

doobykat wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:

No she's not :(
I ordered a couple with the co-op on here (my first OWW) and it's love at first wearing - apart from the blue bum, which did fortunately wash off :giggle: - and wanted to order some more.
Next year seems a loooooooong way off atm :roll:

D&F are similar, just not as squidgy as the OWW, and not quite as absorbant IMO.

Liz, what size did you get for Erin? I think Darcy looks a similar shape/size and wondered if I could get away with squeezing her into a pre loved medium??

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:04 am

Dunk n Fluff are a higher rise imo than the OWW's, and they have the 2 buttons to adjust for waist and leg whereas the OWW's only have 1. I find both equally absorbant, both equally as squishy. Not really sure which I prefer - probably the OWW just because I can't get on the customs list until the New Year so I want them :lol:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies