hf1

How to identify the difference *PIC ADDED*

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

How to identify the difference *PIC ADDED*

Postby Shaunie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:56 am

between new & old style D&F's. I have one on the way with a snap in insert and was wondering which veriosn this is?

Also I have a PK nappy that was sold to me as a night nappy but I have no clue of knowing this really! It's got a tri-fold minkee topped insert.

Can anyone help?

Last edited by Shaunie on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: How to identify the difference

Postby rachymoo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:15 am

Have there only been 2 versions of Dnf? I have had an older style one which was the folded snap in insert plus the smaller lay-in insert that goes inbetween the folded one. I now have a newer one which just has a folded snap in insert, it's the zorb one (with the kind of 'quilted' effect, if that makes sense?).

For the PK, hmm I'm not sure - I have one which also has a minkee topped trifold insert but it was sold to me as a day nappy! Lol! xx

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:18 am

Lets see pics of the PK , best way Id say is show it to ems . :hug:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:30 am

I only ever had night nappies from Puddlekins and they all had a trifold insert. :-?

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:32 am

Best thing to do is post pics. Em might be able to tell if the nappy is a night nappy or not.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 am

rachymoo wrote:I have had an older style one which was the folded snap in insert plus the smaller lay-in insert that goes inbetween the folded one. I now have a newer one which just has a folded snap in insert, it's the zorb one (with the kind of 'quilted' effect, if that makes sense?).

The description on the one I bought says it has a snap in insert + an extra layer so guessing that means a lay-in one so assume this is an older version.

Will take pic of the PK when it's out of the wash too.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:32 pm

The one I sent has the snap in insert and an extra lay in soaker - that was bought around Feb time, then Tami started using Zorb 2 instead for her soakers :)

HTH xx

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 pm

eviesmummy wrote:The one I sent has the snap in insert and an extra lay in soaker - that was bought around Feb time, then Tami started using Zorb 2 instead for her soakers :)

HTH xx

He he, I'd forgot about that one.........*runs off to have a look* :lookround:

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:04 pm

There have been lots of changes. This year shes done the snap in ones 2 layers, she then did the Zorb same as the above shape. The she changed the soaker to still a 2 layer but VERY thin but the nappy itself had extra inside it. And now is a fold over snap in with an extra snap in for the wet spot LOL

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies