hf1

Nippa Nappies?

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Nippa Nappies?

Postby Rox » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:18 pm

When Scarlett was newborn i loved our Tots Bots Terry nappies, they were nippa and they fit from birth until i found WeeNotions pockets :hohoho:

Im looking at nappies (who can resist when you know you've got one on the way) and not only do tots bots NOT do these anymore :-? but... i cant seem to find anything like it.

Sized nappies are great but not very economical in the early months, i found our TBs to be great with a small selection of cute fitted nappies (Swaddlebees NB were about as fancy as you got back then :giggle: )

So... what do you use now on a newborn then? I want fitteds as they give good BF poo containment.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Nippa Nappies?

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Diddy Diapers - fantastic nippa'd nappies, though to be fair they didn't last longer than 2-3 months on my chunk. I have some Bamboo LL that I took the applix off and nippa'd them too and they were great too, Squish is just outgrowing the Size 1 now but with the nippa they fit her from birth.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:27 pm

I have got a few OWW preloved, bimbles, xs and s sandies a few cotton but mainly bamboo, a few swaddlebees, diddy diapers, nature babies loveables, a couple of xs jimmy riddles, 2 xs dunk n fluffs,a newborn hollow oak and I think that's it so far I might keep an eye out for some bambeasies too.Most of my smalls are little lamb bamboos.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:41 pm

I loved Nippa'd bimbles.

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 pm

I have one bamboo nippa nappy which I love, it is really trim, and birth-potty (you fold down the rise at the front), but I can't for the life of me find where I got it from! :( I don't really like applix fastening nappies.
I had a couple of lil' joeys when Dot was newborn, and I used chinese folded muslins with a xsRikki, now I just use the muslins as burp cloths.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:37 pm

@Rox, are you looking for new nippa nappies or preloved? I've got 4 tots bots cotton ones if you're interested.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure little lamb have started doing nippa nappies

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:07 pm

xxxx
Last edited by tiyuricc on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Bambinex are sold by Babykind. They are bamboo and come with a booster. I really love these and they are only 8 pounds each new. They also come in light pink and blue as well as white.

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:29 pm

We loved our nippa fastening Bambeasy nappies when DS was newborn :D

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies