hf1

Bamboozle

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Bamboozle

Postby charlibunny » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:57 am

Nothing fit's skinny legged Stanley. Even his small OWW give him leg gape If I don't cross the tabs. With him pooping 4-10 times a day we go through alot of nappies. He is a heavy wetter. Loving our size 1 bamboozles (boosted) but they won't fit many more months so don't want to buy more.
What are the stretchy ones like? Are they as absorbant? What size should I go for? He is 13lbs, of average height for 7months but VERY skinny legs!!
Loving bamboo sandies in small but they are expensive preloved :doh:

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Bamboozle

Postby ImisMummy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Cant help with advice as Bubble has tree trunk legs but im about to get rid of 5 old style size 2 bamboozles for cheap :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:08 pm

ImisMummy wrote:Cant help with advice as Bubble has tree trunk legs but im about to get rid of 5 old style size 2 bamboozles for cheap :wink:

What fastening?? I cannot abide Nippa :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ImisMummy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:13 pm

poppers! i have 2 with a sewn in insert and 3 or 4 with snap on inserts

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Size 1 little lambs were fab when Oliver had skinny thighs. Also anythign serged seemed to be fab for skinny thighs. You can normally pick up bamboo LL cheep on classifieds

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Stretchies are fab, v absorbant and super soft and squishy, you would need size 2 but they are essentially BTP as rise poppers down, fit DD from 3 months and still fit now and she's nearly two x

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:10 pm

little1 wrote:Stretchies are fab, v absorbant and super soft and squishy, you would need size 2 but they are essentially BTP as rise poppers down, fit DD from 3 months and still fit now and she's nearly two x

WSS they fit my DD from 6 weeks with now gap :)
Much prefer them to the older style.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies