Wn sizing

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Wn sizing

Postby mudita » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:54 pm

it would have been good to try one!

I think he is long rather than large, I had him weighed today and he is just shy of 16lbs. I am wondering if the large just might be a bit loose on him, given this, though he is within the large measurements...just...and he fitted other nappies we have before the minimum weight range...

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:08 pm

I would go for a large. It's always best to go by measurements rather than weight. Jake is in medium WNSS at the moment but when I order more I'll be buying large. I saved one of Lilly's WNNLs for him and I tried it on him yesterday, it fitted ok with a tiny bit of leg gape but still did the job and no leaks at all.

Another example - Jake has a large OWW which fits him brilliantly, no gaping at all fits fab on both waist and thigh. The weight range for a large is 22lb-40lb and he's only just under 18lb at the moment. He is a mega chunk! He has lovely squishy chunky thighs and belly lol.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 pm

O always go I'm a few pounds early. My 5 month was only 17lbs when she went in large and we had no problems at all.

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho:

My 4 month old (she weighs 17 pounds) wears WN larges! Yay for chubby bunnies! I was wondering about medium vs larges but was leaning toward larges. I found a cheap preloved one, very simple just plain pink cuddlesoft, and it turns out the large fits great!

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 pm

how much does she weigh? she's about the same age as my ds2! wn reccomended a medium to me based on the measurements...but i am thinking he'd fit a large...mostly i am motivated by not having to buy new ones in 6 months if I can help it! :giggle:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies