hf1

Help me solve this nappy mystery!

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Help me solve this nappy mystery!

Postby Juli » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:44 pm

And you didn't have any problems with the dye running afterwards? You're tempting me to try it. But I think I should wait until we know whether we're having a boy or a girl this time before I start dying our nappies pink! :giggle:

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Juli wrote:And you didn't have any problems with the dye running afterwards? You're tempting me to try it. But I think I should wait until we know whether we're having a boy or a girl this time before I start dying our nappies pink! :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle:

I did rinse them extra well after I dyed them but they were fine and were washed with all my other nappies with no problems. :D

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Juli wrote:And you didn't have any problems with the dye running afterwards? You're tempting me to try it. But I think I should wait until we know whether we're having a boy or a girl this time before I start dying our nappies pink! :giggle:

Do them gender neutral colours!

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:55 am

Oh my goodness great idea.... *runs off to the shop for some Dylon*

My avatar
ChristinePlush
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ChristinePlush » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 pm

I'm curious - did you dye them?

Incidentally, Popolini One Size have 8 poppers on the front compared to 6 on the Motherease nappy. Not sure about one life. I did think it sounded like Popolini from the description of the labels though. If there is a little label on the front right of the nappy as well as at the back, they could be organic cotton.

Christine

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:49 pm

ChristinePlush wrote:I'm curious - did you dye them?

Incidentally, Popolini One Size have 8 poppers on the front compared to 6 on the Motherease nappy. Not sure about one life. I did think it sounded like Popolini from the description of the labels though. If there is a little label on the front right of the nappy as well as at the back, they could be organic cotton.

Christine

Thanks for that, Christine. And yes, I did dye them :D The link is here: http://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=95772

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies