Please help me identify my nappies

My avatar
zelo
Clothie
Clothie

Please help me identify my nappies

Postby zelo » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello, I have few questions about nappies I was given:

I have his nappy that is terry on the outside, fleece pocket on the inside and has a terry insert that poppers onto the nappy. It has no velcro nor poppers for closing it so I presume it's to be used with a nappy nippa. It has no tags so no idea what brand it is. Here is the mystery: it has some more poppers inside the pocket, visible from outside but hard to see on the photo so I circled them. I wonder what these are for? I tried to attach the insert to them but they don't fit (both are the same end of popper) Any ideas?

I also have flannel nappy branded 'Born'. I tried to look it up but found no mention of it anywhere. There is a website on the label www.borndirect.com but that site doesn't sell them. I noticed the shape is exactly the same as my terry Popolini but it's a bit bigger. Have you come across these?

Lastly, I have four of what I think are boosters. They are flannel, very thin, I think only 3 layers of cloth. They look more like liners to me but they are from a wrong material to be liners. Are they really boosters, how would you use them?

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Please help me identify my nappies

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:36 pm

First one looks like an easy peasy bumble to me :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:37 pm

The poppers on the little flap attach to the poppers inside to make it smaller for a little baby, no need for the booster in the small setting.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Born is a eco style baby shop in London and Bristol they sell cloth, I'm guessing that is one of their own nappies. :wine:

My avatar
zelo
Clothie
Clothie

Postby zelo » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:The poppers on the little flap attach to the poppers inside to make it smaller for a little baby, no need for the booster in the small setting.

I see! That's good as this makes the nappy useable for my 8-weeks old. I was going to leave it until he is a bit bigger.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies