hf1

Sizing difference between a medium - large OWW

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Sizing difference between a medium - large OWW

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:56 am

I have just bought a large OWW on Classifieds which I love :love: but I find it looks really bulky on my skinny girl :-? when I have seen pics of others LOs in OWW they always look quite trim fitting so was just wondering if anybody out there has a medium and a large and could do me a photo for comparison so I can see if its worth keeping my eye out for a pre loved medium on Classifieds to try on her too! Or if anyone has a medium and could give me measurements as the only size guide I can find it a weight guide.

Just dont want to get a medium for it to be too small :-? she still fits well in medium DnF and is only 22lb something last time we got her weighed so isn't particularly big.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Sizing difference between a medium - large OWW

Postby laceybat » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 am

my 2 year old is still in a meduim OWW and i have 2 large in the cupboard that are way too bulky on my OL

also on the medium his still on the second from last snaps as well :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Mia's Ms fit nicely but I can't see them fitting for long due to the rise. She outgrew her smalls way before the recommended max weight as we got builder's bum! :lol: Linda makes an M/L now too so that might be an option for you. I don't have a large but can measure a M if you like? DnFs are generously sized so I wouldn't use them as a guide when deciding what size to buy in other brands.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:37 pm

I think I t just depends on the build of your baby really!! Stanley fit perfectly in smalls, but he outpee's them too fast :evil: :evil: His mediums go on well but after a while we have massive leg gape!! I can measure some for you if you like??

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Measurements would be fab @Louise or @charlibunny :)

I put her in it before and she did a poo and it shot up her back :puke: and that was on tightest setting so maybe giving a medium a go would be a good idea. At least if it's too small it can be put away from baby number 2 :wink:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Give me a min and I'll do a comparison pic for you but Zarah fits into both though I prefer the large as I'm not overly keen on short rises :-? All her other nappies are mediums though

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Ahhh daddy has put the medium on her :-?

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:32 pm

weefywoo wrote:Ahhh daddy has put the medium on her :-?

No problem hun. I am in no rush :)

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Have had the large on her again today and after a bit of playing around managed to get it to fit perfectly :yahoo: had to have the snaps as tight as they would go but looked lovely on and seemed to fit her so well, just on the hunt for a couple more larges now, as she managed 4 hours in it today which is a record for my heavy wetter :thumbsup:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies