hf1

Velour/fleece fitteds vs. terry/mf

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Velour/fleece fitteds vs. terry/mf

Postby mudita » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 am

I have been trying out various fitteds and we have a range of various kinds, some are cotton/bamboo terry or microfibre terry (Diddy, Fab Fitteds, Stretchies, WNNN) , some are OBV/CV with cotton or hemp fleece layers (i.e. Bitti Boos, Swaddlebees One Size OC, Monkeysnuggles night) and also prefolds (organic flips, thirsties, econobum). The terry style ones are lovely and squishy while the OBV/CV ones are quite firm. The prefolds seem inbetween as they can get lumpy depending on how they are folded. I wonder if the velour/fleece ones are uncomfortable given that they are not as squishy on the bum? My LO doesn't seem to care what we cover his bum with, so it is just me wondering, really. I prefer the squishy ones but they don't last near as long as the velour/fleece ones.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Velour/fleece fitteds vs. terry/mf

Postby monsterm » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 pm

We've never had any problems with dd being uncomfortable in her nappies. Have a look at the pics in the biggest cloth bum 2011. Some babies go to bed with very large velour bottoms :giggle:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Velour/fleece fitteds vs. terry/mf

Postby KimmyM » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:07 pm

monsterm wrote:We've never had any problems with dd being uncomfortable in her nappies. Have a look at the pics in the biggest cloth bum 2011. Some babies go to bed with very large velour bottoms :giggle:

WSS DS doesn't seem to care between an Itti nice and trim a huge night nappy stuffed so he walks like John Wayne or a hard old bambino mio prefold.
Have to say I do think the sift beautiful fabric us for my benefit sometimes he doesn't seem to care other than what picture it has on it :)

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies