hf1

swaddlebees ov

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

swaddlebees ov

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:33 am

:D Dd's first ever swaddlebees ov has arrived, it feels so soft that she has fallen asleep cuddling it :lol:
So tempted to get another one but since weve not tried it out yet i'll hold back for a couple of days. What i'd like to know is how absorbant they are and if they need boosting at all because they seem so slim.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: swaddlebees ov

Postby charliesam » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:28 pm

We now have three :lol: A onesize, a medium ss and the pocket style- i love them all but overall i think i like the ss one the best, sam is a v heavy wetter and i do need to boost them but they work great for me with a swaddlebees hemp booster in! Would like to buy somemore :lol: but do work out quite expensive!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:50 pm

We use a Swaddlebees OV onesize on Ben overnight, I have to use the additional booster it comes with and I add another one but that does us 12 hours without any problems.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:36 pm

Jak's a reallly heavy wetter and recently I thought I might try him in one of Summers SB OV OS, well what a sucess, I added the long insert out of my bamboo baby beehind, so there were 4 layers of OV 5 layers of hemp and 6 layers of bamboo fleece, BUT it lasted 5 hrs (he fell asleep) every other nappy I've tried that I can actually fit trousers over only lasts 2 hrs!

Annette, do you use both snap in boosters plus another one? What extra booster do you use?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:43 am

flutterby wrote:Annette, do you use both snap in boosters plus another one? What extra booster do you use?

It has the sewn in booster and I use the snap in one too and then an easy peasy hemp booster in between those.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:21 am

Thanks, mine are the newer ones with 2 snap in boosters (none sewn in) I've tried it on Jak with an easy peasy insert, it's relatively slim, but that combo must be HUUUUGE on Ben!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:24 am

It isn't too bad really, and we need the absorbency - I will try to remember to take a pic :D I didn't know they had changed the boosters, good idea to allow flexibility I guess.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies