hf1

How thirsty are thirsties?

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

How thirsty are thirsties?

Postby Claire » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:42 am

Hmmm, I've been tempted by these for a while but I'm sure I read somewhere that they aren't very absorbant. Does anyone out there have them, what do you think of them? They look quite similar to the bumgenius bamboo, I wonder which would be better. Maybe I'll have to try both :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: How thirsty are thirsties?

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Sorry never used them but sounds like a perfect opportunity to buy them both and review them for us :hohoho:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:58 pm

i have got 2, sam is a heavy wetter and would soak one of these in one hour if not boosted, but i bought their own boosters and put 2 between the nappy and the wrap and it lasted a good 3 hours. Even like this it makes a v slim and soft cuddly nappy! i really like the fit of them and love them during the day if in tighter trousers but would not use for long periods and def not at night.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:57 pm

I had a few, found them quite good and absorbant, but did have to use a booster as Evie can be quite a heavy wetter. They are a big fitting, but really nice and cuddly, if Evie hadnt made changing 2 part nappies such a nightmare I would have happily kept hold of ours.

Sadie xx

My avatar
Daisy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Daisy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:15 pm

I have some and love them as a nappy although I don't find the wrap very reilable - it seems to leak slightly around the legstiching. Works well with a motherease wrap.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies