hf1

OWW M/L versus Large. Comparison Pics Added!

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

OWW M/L versus Large. Comparison Pics Added!

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Just an email from Linda about my custom slot :yahoo:

But I'm unsure about whether to get M/L or large?
Eleanor is still in her mediums. The waist tabs now touch but she's approaching growing out of the rise.
I'm sure the M/L will fit soon but was wondering how they differed from larges?
Because then they might see her through much longer?
Last edited by docmaggoo on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: OWW M/L versus Large?

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:29 pm

No experience of either yet but I have both on the way :oops: :lol: . I am just going to get larges for my next slot as M outgrew her smalls in the rise quite a while before the maximum weight and I think she will do with her Ms as well. I can't see the M/Ls lasting us long enough for it to be worth buying many.

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:03 am

I have 3 M/L, had them since Christmas Eve. So glad I didn't get mediums as I was expecting the M/L to be a high rise nappy on William, but it's rise is a bit higher than a LL size 2 and about the same as a pianissimo cloth small, but not as high as a WNOS on its lsrgest oppered down setting.
When I was deciding, Linda said she doubted I would ever need large size based on her experience with her babies but I'm not so sure. I have got a couple of larges on order now.
She can make a medium with 2 inches added instead of 1 inch if you think it's the rise that will be the problem rather than the waist?
If you wanted to try a m/l, I'm happy to send you one to try out if you're happy to pay for postage? X

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 am

Thanks to lovely Rachel, I can share some comparison photos of the medium
& medium/large (or medium/long!)
The medium is the LWI turquoise.
The M/L is the half car print & half green.

I think I'm going to order larges from Linda! Might ask if she can add an extra overlapping popper for skinny Eleanor, but I want these nappies to last!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: OWW M/L versus Large. Comparison Pics Added!

Postby Louise » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 am

Aww she is lovely. I've just ordered 5 larges as our M/Ls won't last very long here!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 am

That picis great thanks, I am getting another one inch on my M's, she can do 2" as well x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:16 am

Kirstyh wrote:That picis great thanks, I am getting another one inch on my M's, she can do 2" as well x

:wine: Mia has her M/L with a 1" higher rise on now and it fits much better than her Ms. :D I don't see the point of getting an M/L that is 2" bigger, you might as well get a large. Surely a large can't be much bigger than a M/L with a 2" higher rise :lookround: :?

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies