Bumgenius bamboo fitted nappy

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Bumgenius bamboo fitted nappy

Postby Juli » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 am

http://www.bumgenius.com/bamboo.php

Has anyone tried these? I can get some cheap second-hand ones and was wondering whether they're any good. In particular, looking at the picture, I'm wondering whether the edges of the laundry tabs at the back would be irritating to baby's bottom.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Bumgenius bamboo fitted nappy

Postby monsterm » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 am

Have not used the fitted but they are the exact same laundry tabs that are on the bumgenius pockets. We have never had any problems with them & amelie is very sensitive.

HTH

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 am

Hi, i have one, i quite like it and its fairly slim between the legs which is good because i always have to boost it with a least one or 2 small boosters.

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:11 pm

tracedw wrote:Hi, i have one, i quite like it and its fairly slim between the legs which is good because i always have to boost it with a least one or 2 small boosters.

So they're not very absorbent then, are they?

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Juli wrote:
tracedw wrote:Hi, i have one, i quite like it and its fairly slim between the legs which is good because i always have to boost it with a least one or 2 small boosters.

So they're not very absorbent then, are they?

I bought mine when DS3 was going through a power wee-er phase and he was flooding everything anyway so..they are not too bad, but then i boosted most of his days nappies anyway, sorry much much help to you.
ETA- I really liked the trim fit and the laundry tabs at the back are very soft so i never found them to be a problem, if it was me buying them again and getting a good deal i would go for it.

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Thank you, that's very helpful :)

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies