slim nappies

My avatar
fairystar267
Clothie
Clothie

slim nappies

Postby fairystar267 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 am

hi
i usually use bgs and bbos but am struggling with trousers, after a few suggestions on another post i bought mainly dungarees and bought trousers from asda and tesco but those trousers dont fit either???, now i have a pile of trousers he cant wear and he keeps weraing the same few dungarees over and over....
does anyone know of any 2 part reliable nappies which are thin that can be recommended for a heavy wetter so i can get some use out of these trousers and all the gap and next ones he already had.....

oh and for anyone else struggling i happened to fall on h and m and they have a pair of jeans with a huge bottom they have elastic around the bottom of the legs and they fit over any nappy :D
thanks
natx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: slim nappies

Postby Rae » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:14 am

Sorry to say, we don't find any 2 parters slimer than our BG's. We use the BG's with all our slimer fitting jeans.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:37 am

Bamboozles by Tots Bots and Wambamboo by Geobel were the slimmest 2 part nappies and when teamed with a Swaddlebees ABC was comparable to a well boosted Bumgenius. The slimmest nappy I have ever used is the Itti Bitti, even the minki fabric (D'Lish) is very slim, and very absorbant too.

Sadie xx

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:42 pm

the slimest 2 parter we have is the thirsties they aren't that absorbant but with 2 of their boosters they are still slim and last my heavy wetter 2-3 hrs, the next slimest is wn northern lights bamboo which if i fold both soakers to the front we don't need to boost.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:22 pm

The slimmest fitteds weve got are the swaddlebees ov and banboo northern lights.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies