hf1

Steiner centre anyone?

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Steiner centre anyone?

Postby teganplus2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 pm

The time we went we went to the one in Ilkeston but obviously the one in Sneinton is closer so we can't decide which to go to once the car is sorted and we go back, Sneinton would make the most sense but it means going to somewhere new and having to do the whole explanation about Tegan all over again! xx

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks i will have a look at that one x

My avatar
Popster
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Popster » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:59 pm

teganplus2 wrote:The time we went we went to the one in Ilkeston but obviously the one in Sneinton is closer so we can't decide which to go to once the car is sorted and we go back, Sneinton would make the most sense but it means going to somewhere new and having to do the whole explanation about Tegan all over again! xx

When we lived in Nottingham, My dd1 went to the Sneinton (Iona) School! Still got lots of friends there. If it is close, give it a go! There are some lovely people there. However, I used to take DS1 and DD2 to Ilkeston because there wasn't a Parent and Child Group at the Sneinton School then, and I have to say, my children (esp DS1) LOVED Melanie who ran (runs?) the group. He used to mispronounce her name as 'Lemony' and it just stuck!

My lot all go to a Steiner School (and the smallest to the Parent and Child Group) because we went to a group and couldn't believe how lovely it was to be there. Felt like coming home, and other groups just felt loud, brash and a bit too much after that. Early years stuff from steiner schools is just a bit magical IMO.

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 pm

teganplus2 wrote:The time we went we went to the one in Ilkeston but obviously the one in Sneinton is closer so we can't decide which to go to once the car is sorted and we go back, Sneinton would make the most sense but it means going to somewhere new and having to do the whole explanation about Tegan all over again! xx

I go to the Sneinton group at the Iona school. It really is a warm and friendly group. The mums that go there are really lovely.

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 pm

queen bee wrote:

I go to the Sneinton group at the Iona school. It really is a warm and friendly group. The mums that go there are really lovely.

I doubt they would be prepared for Tegan though lol, not to mention my monkey bum pair!!

Previous

Return to Activities and things to do with your children