hf1

Offers? For Legoland and London attractions.

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Offers? For Legoland and London attractions.

Postby bekhi1983 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Operation book, pay and plan Aidan and mines London trip starts tonight.

Does anyone know who's offering Merlin 2 for 1 tickets, or any other child friendly attraction offers. We're definately going to Legoland. We're having a 3 night stay at the Travelodge nr Kings Cross from the 24th to the 27th. Arriving late, leaving late. We're using public transport so other than Legoland I don't want to travel out of central London. Was hoping to go to the Harry Potter tour but might have to give it a miss on this trip :( might hint at dh to take me for my birthday though :thumbsup:

What would be your must have attraction to visit, any suggestions for food?

All answers on a post card below :giggle:

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Offers? For Legoland and London attractions.

Postby laceybat » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 pm

i got some 2 for 1 vouchers from tesco in my last shop. have you looked on the internet for discount codes

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 pm

I was sorting through a load of vouchers my Mum saves for me & I'm pretty sure there were some for Merlin attractions. Will have a look later for you :D

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Thank you :thumbsup:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 pm

You can often exchange Tesco clubcard vouchers for attractions. FYI you need to book well in advance for the HP studio tour (you can't just turn up on the day). A lot of daytime slots are booked up now until October! Unless you want to go at 16.30/17.00.

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm

I have 4 x 2 for 1 Merlin vouchers if you want them? PM me your address if you do, we don't need them.
ETA They're from WHSmith :thumbsup:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Bluebell beat me to it! I have some too, Mum got them out of the Sunday Mirror last week!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm

go to the museums! they're free! What sort of food do you like? Try chinatown maybe or covent garden for lots of nice places in a small area

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 pm

any food is good, Aidans not too picky and I love foreign food. Staying at the travel lodge at Waterloo now, 26 - 29, it was quite a bit cheaper.

Plan is arrive in London 2.30 ish on the Sunday, find hotel book in. go out and play and eat :giggle: . Monday - Legoland. Tuesday - London Eye, Sealife Centre or Zoo and Buckingham Palace. Wednesday (not travelling back till after 10pm) Find a wool shop, do free stuff.

I'm not use to planning things, I'm more of a last minute person :oops: I'll have my iphone and dh's pebble so can browse on the go if we need to which is a huge plus.

Traveling by Megabus (£16 return for us both - get in :yahoo: ) so won't be able to use the National Rail 2for1 offers :( unless there's a way around it? Would it be worth buying a return rail ticket to somewhere cheap and not intend to use it? just to qualify for the 2 for 1, as the Rail offer includes the London Eye, Zoo and quite alot of others too.

Next

Return to Activities and things to do with your children