Tots Bots Bamboozle Rainbow/block colours

My avatar
CarolineBoreham
Clothie
Clothie

Tots Bots Bamboozle Rainbow/block colours

Postby CarolineBoreham » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:59 am

Price: Wanted
Looking for Tots Bots bamboozles. The rainbow/block colours ones only. In either size 1 or 2. Thanks :)

My avatar
CarolineBoreham
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Tots Bots Bamboozle Rainbow/block colours

Postby CarolineBoreham » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:10 am

Will consider stripes too. Want darks for a darks wash !

My avatar
Zanarie

Postby Zanarie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi I have some strips. The blue and brown ones are the darkest, I think I have two of them. Also have 1 or two of the orange, and the green and purple. To be honest I would put any of these in a dark wash lol.

However I got them preloved, they are the same condition as when I got them as I never actually used them. I was happy when i got them :) I just had loads of little lambs so never got round to using them. I suspect the elastics are okay but not as new - I have no idea though as my only comparison is little lambs. I can send you detailed pictures so you can check it all out for yourself though :)

Due to being unsure how good the elastics are, even if you are happy with the picturez, I will sell them for £3 each if your interested.

Velcro, condition and boosters are all in great condition :)

My avatar
bjl1981
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bjl1981 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi I have 2 packs of brand new Size 1 Rainbow bamboozles, 5 nappies (orange, yellow, green, blue and purple) and one wrap in each pack. I originally bought 5 of these packs, but only ended up using 3, so 2 are still unused. I'd like £25 per set plus postage (no idea what that would be off the top of my head!).
Image Image Image Image

My avatar
CarolineBoreham
Clothie
Clothie

Postby CarolineBoreham » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:56 am

Interested ! THankyou. Have PM-ed you

My avatar
CarolineBoreham
Clothie
Clothie

Postby CarolineBoreham » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:33 am

Have tried to send a private message again - hopefully you've received it this time !

bjl1981 wrote:Hi I have 2 packs of brand new Size 1 Rainbow bamboozles, 5 nappies (orange, yellow, green, blue and purple) and one wrap in each pack. I originally bought 5 of these packs, but only ended up using 3, so 2 are still unused. I'd like £25 per set plus postage (no idea what that would be off the top of my head!).
Image Image Image Image

Return to Treecycle Wanted