hf1

Easyfit AIO anyone?

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Easyfit AIO anyone?

Postby Cherylw » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:43 pm

My sister gave me a bamboo one of these the other day as she had just bought some and the leg elastic was quite big on one - far too big for her skinny thighed LO - so gave it to me for Charl (big thighs).
It seemed a bit gapey on the legs even for Charl - tho thankfully it didn't leak - i ended up having to leave Charl in it for quite a while as we were out and i didn't have chance to change her - and i was surprised when i got home that it was only about 2/3's wet (with the extra booster). I washed it earlier and it is now in the drier! So am not sure about stuffing.

I think if I had bought it tho i'd have returned it to tots bots to get the leg elstic sorted!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Mines quite big on the leg elastic. Have to have it on the smallest popper rise setting to get it to fit on the legs. Maybe they think all babies are chunky! Must admit that since I have poppered it down it is fab.

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:11 am

So glad i came across this post,was going to get some fluffles for nighttime nappies,dont think i will bother now.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:42 am

I had a fluffle and found the leg elastic awful on my ds. It dug in and made his poor leg rather red, the same for the waist elastic too. Shame as it was actually quite absorbant and we didn't get any leaks.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies