hf1

Out peeing pockets!

My avatar
rosiesnappies
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Out peeing pockets!

Postby rosiesnappies » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi, L seem's to be outpeeing all my pockets - 45 mins today (BG with MF, and EP hemp insert) She's fine with 2 parters - we use DnF and WNNL and a BG flip cover, but I've 5 WN and 3 DnF about 15 BG. I loved BG for DS and occassionally would use a 2 parter but didn't really need it. I don't want to give up but it's getting seriously tempting. I can't cope with all the washing and DD hates being completely changed. So does anyone have any ideas? I really can't afford to replace all the pockets, are there any cheaper fitteds that work as well as my current ones?

TIA Rosie x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Out peeing pockets!

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 pm

what about ditching the microfibe and replacing it with bamboo on top of the hemp, a good combo for pockets is a petite dessous bamboo and easy peasy hemp insert

My avatar
rosiesnappies
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby rosiesnappies » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:35 pm

I've got some LL bamboo inserts, will give them a go tomorrow - thank you :thumbsup:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Kirstyh wrote:what about ditching the microfibe and replacing it with bamboo on top of the hemp, a good combo for pockets is a petite dessous bamboo and easy peasy hemp insert

WSS

Bamboo would be much better than the microfibre.

What size WNNL is Lottie wearing? I've got some girly larges that I'm thinking of listing.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Little lamb bamboo are only boosters hun not inserts so they're not what you need

My avatar
rosiesnappies
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby rosiesnappies » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 pm

queen bee wrote:What size WNNL is Lottie wearing? I've got some girly larges that I'm thinking of listing.

Medium, she's only dinky - 19lbs-ish! Will see how we get on, but may be needing a trip to Arnold to see how huge they'd be :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 pm

monsterm wrote:Little lamb bamboo are only boosters hun not inserts so they're not what you need

WSS
if you use them you may nee to add 2 or 3 xx

My avatar
rosiesnappies
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby rosiesnappies » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 pm

I was thinking of popping 2 in - will see how we get on, worth a try anyway!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:52 pm

You can pick up preloved fitteds cheaply that will give you a stash boost, I have some medium/large Holden's Landing fitteds, which would probably work well for you, listed in the classifieds section for under £10 per nappy, also some Kissaluvs for £6 each. You could probably sell your BGs for that. You could also post in the swaps section as you might find someone wanting to swap from fitteds to pockets.

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies