hf1

Grovia & nb pocket / aio

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Grovia & nb pocket / aio

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 am

Their newborn nappies look sooo cute and a lovely fit - why then do they get bad reviews - how sucky, thought i had found a nice little newborn AIO but lots of wicking complaints :doh:

Booooo!

Dont like velcro so teenyfits, bg nb etc are out of the window, what else has everyone used?

just stash daydreaming lol.
Last edited by Rox on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Grovia.

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:42 am

I loves the thirties - I brought velcro - but you can get poppers I believe x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:44 am

Tots have started putting poppers on their Easyfits. Have they done that with Teenyfits too? I don't know as it's not something I look at anymore!

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:47 am

Hehe I had been stash day dreaming too :giggle:

I just can't decide what to do. I would love an AIO for early days, but then like you I dont really like velcro. I want a simpler stash this time so that DH can't complain about not knowing what nappy needs what. I am told fitteds are better with BF poo but if I could find an AIO that worked early on I would definitely opt for them for ease in the first month or so :-?

Tanya from what I have heard they aren't putting poppers on the teeny fits.

Still not bought any nappies for bump yet, but thats more down to not knowing what to get as didn't start cloth with Darcy until 8-9 months! x

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 am

tanya wrote:Tots have started putting poppers on their Easyfits. Have they done that with Teenyfits too? I don't know as it's not something I look at anymore!

Nope, teenyfits are still velcro for better fit they said, which i agree with but i cant stand velcro *shudders*

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 am

I don't like velcro either but I have just accepted it for some of my newborn nappies as they won't be used for long (teenyfits and little lambs) Popperswise I have xs fuzzis, Fluff n Stuff fitteds, xs DnF, Kissaluvs, Lucy's Hope Chest and OWW s and xs

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:06 am

Hannahboo wrote:Hehe I had been stash day dreaming too :giggle:

I just can't decide what to do. I would love an AIO for early days, but then like you I dont really like velcro. I want a simpler stash this time so that DH can't complain about not knowing what nappy needs what. I am told fitteds are better with BF poo but if I could find an AIO that worked early on I would definitely opt for them for ease in the first month or so :-?

Still not bought any nappies for bump yet, but thats more down to not knowing what to get as didn't start cloth with Darcy until 8-9 months! x

I did mostly fitteds when S was born but when she was 2wks i put her in a blueberry SS small and fell in love with the ease of pockets so this time i'm planning a half & half stash. I cant stand massive nappies on a newborn tho so need something designed for little people hence looking at newborn size pockets.

I bought a few fitteds if they were a good deal before i was pg but am not buying any now until we know the sex of baby as i have enough GN nappies and def prefer to buy for the gender.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 am

Rox wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:Hehe I had been stash day dreaming too :giggle:

I did mostly fitteds when S was born but when she was 2wks i put her in a blueberry SS small and fell in love with the ease of pockets so this time i'm planning a half & half stash. I cant stand massive nappies on a newborn tho so need something designed for little people hence looking at newborn size pockets.

I bought a few fitteds if they were a good deal before i was pg but am not buying any now until we know the sex of baby as i have enough GN nappies and def prefer to buy for the gender.

I was thinking of getting a bundle of sz1 bamboo LLs even though I dont like velcro they seem like the best option for fitteds, but I have 1 here and it looks like it would be huge on a newborn(can actually just about squeeze Darcy into it :giggle: ) and would probably give baby a massive bum :giggle: Darcy did put weight on quickly though and was 12lb by about 6 weeks so not sure newborn sizes would last long enough if baby is the same :roll:

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Grovia & nb pocket / aio

Postby Mumof5 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:21 am

I had some Lil Joeys, they are teeny tiny, great for the first couple of weeks, after that she could outpee them pretty quickly! I found disana tie-ons are good for newborns, they are so soft and stretchy they feel lovely to put on a teeny bubba. But you would need a wrap or soaker with them.

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies