hf1

Grovia & nb pocket / aio

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Grovia & nb pocket / aio

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 am

ll's would be chunky on a new born, William was a couple of weeks old when I put him in them but he was a good weight lol. they are getting too short in the rise for him now even though the tabs still meet x

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:09 am

We had a small pocketbots pocket as part of a trial. They are sidesnap, really trim and fitted Eddie really nicely.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 am

I bought 20 bamboo Little Lambs 2 weeks ago. I want to use wool from birth with this one so not as fussed about the whole stash being pretty - I'd rather spend some funds on nice nb wool! I'm not a fan of velcro either, but found it easier with a nb last time and had heard you can take the velcro off LLs anyway and use a nippa, so I might try that with some of them. I'll switch to poppers for bigger sizes and as soon as we need NNs I'll be looking at WNNN. I'm going to convert our v3 BGs to poppers too - there is an online tutorial somewhere - as we found then a fail safe daddy and change bag standby last time (with ep hemp and petit dessous inserts though!)

I'm going to have to stick to UK nappies or pre-loved though, to keep the costs down. Once we find out the gender I'll decide how much of Ewan's old M and L stash to keep and how much to sell on / replace (if this is a girl I am having some pretty nappies!)

:oops: can you tell I've been spending too much time stash dreaming!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 pm

I still have no idea what I'm going to do. i've bought a few teenyfits and xs sandies from kirsty, and I just can't decide which way to go for the begining AIO or fitteds. i am really tempted by the swaddlebees simplex, but I think the inside is just microfibre so don't want that, and I don't want to buy new either unless bubby turns out to be teeny tiny and will last in newborns for a long while.

I've got about 16 easyfits for later on. I got a friend to get a load in the tesco offer.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 pm

I have fitted days and pocket days so have some of each. I also have 11 brand new easyfits and a bunch of medium Dunk n Fluffs for the next stage, then some new DnF larges and some preloved FnS and DnF fitteds which will be our main stash until pt I hope. I need to get some night nappiea but doubt I'll be using them much for the first few months so I'm planning a custom WN order for some WNNN once bubs is here.

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:04 pm

real easys are on offer at babykind 3 for 2 at the mo. Not used the xs before but i got a medium free with a promotion and found it pretty good with DD.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:08 pm

little1 wrote:real easys are on offer at babykind 3 for 2 at the mo. Not used the xs before but i got a medium free with a promotion and found it pretty good with DD.

I used the xs on Riley for a long while (but she was teeny tiny for a long while :giggle: ) I still have one that teddy wears so will use that too when the time comes. From what I remember the sizing is really generous and I may have only made it to mediums with the toots.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:34 pm

bambooty are nice and neat for newborns and they are popper fastening.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:21 pm

JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:bambooty are nice and neat for newborns and they are popper fastening.

I am actually really liking the look of the bambooty's!

Am now thinking of getting 1 or 2 of loads of different types of nappy to see what works best instead of buying a whole stash of something that may not work like I did when buying Darcys stash :doh:

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies