Nature Babe Stuffables or Swaddlebees?!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Nature Babe Stuffables or Swaddlebees?!

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:19 pm

Hi guys,

I'm on the hunt for more nappies and want to buy a couple more pockets...

Swaddlebees sound good as they're slim but I like the look of the nature babes stuffables too...

We get on well with HHs, Fuzzis and BGs - I *think* I prefer poppers for pockets as she can't get them undone but I like velcro too...

Verdicts/suggestions?

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:11 pm

I've not tried either of those. I nearly bought some preloved nature babes but then bottled it at the last minute.

Ruth LOVES her swaddlebees and so does Cathpants.

Have you checked out the site that Newie Emma mentioned...
pocket-tots.co.uk they look ace and you can pick and chose pattern, inner colour as well as the colour of the poppers! I WANT ONE but don't NEED one and I'm skint atm!

My avatar
kittykins
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby kittykins » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:46 pm

i only have 1 swaddlebees but i love it! It has poppers at the side too so very easy to get on and off (by you not baby!) The only thing i find is that i have to use a hemp booster as the microfibre insert is so long, it doesnt draw the wee up to the top so if she does a mammoth wee she gets damp legs. I've heard fuzzis are better than natures babies but havent got any myself.

oh and the new swaddlebees have gorgeous cotton velour insides, not the original fleece and is so soft and fluffy, much nicer than fleece! xx

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies