hf1

New Easyfits. What colour is your minky inner?

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

New Easyfits. What colour is your minky inner?

Postby Rufies mama » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 am

I've just had my two new version Easyfits arrive from Babipur. I bought the purple Hansel and Gretel one and the Jubiliee print. They are lovely, the only thing I'm a little disappointed about is that the minky inners are both white and I thought they were supposed the be coloured, at least I had expected the Hansel and Gretel inner to be purple minky.

Is it just the plain coloured nappies (ie: not prints) that have coloured inners? Can anyone shed any light?

Many thanks, Joy.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: New Easyfits. What colour is your minky inner?

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 am

The rainbow outers have coloured inners, but all the prints have plain white.

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks Lucie, all I have to say to that is Booooo! I was looking forward to a fluffy purple inner. (That wasn't meant to sound rude!) :giggle:

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 am

Oh :( I was hoping they had coloured minky too. I am waiting for the London buses one, bought it from Kingdom of Fluff. V excited :D If we like it, then I may be tempted to get Chicken Licken too :widesmile:

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:13 pm

They are very nice, but not as exciting as I'd imagined they'd be. Really just like the old ones but with minky inside. Still, I don't regret buying them. They're definitely a good buy (this said we haven't actually road tested them yet). I hope you're pleased with yours.
ps: I haven't heard anything from the muttaquin lady and I haven't received them yet... :(

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:20 pm

They are really fab, they last for ever and are so lovely and trim.

I just have a couple of rainbows so far, I can't wait for my prints to arrive!

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:39 am

Rufies mama wrote:I've just had my two new version Easyfits arrive from Babipur. I bought the purple Hansel and Gretel one and the Jubiliee print. They are lovely, the only thing I'm a little disappointed about is that the minky inners are both white and I thought they were supposed the be coloured, at least I had expected the Hansel and Gretel inner to be purple minky.

Is it just the plain coloured nappies (ie: not prints) that have coloured inners? Can anyone shed any light?

Many thanks, Joy.

I've got the exact same ones, I was hoping for a purple inner too :( .
Ahh well, perhaps I'll have to get some of the plain colour ones, any excuse to buy more nappies! :giggle:

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 am

I ordered a poppers one to see if we prefer that to aplix.
(My old listing has disappeared from classifieds now - hope you get it sorted :hug: I'm going to be very careful with reading feedback before I b/s/t on Classifieds now.)

My avatar
cara2244
Clothie
Clothie

Postby cara2244 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 pm

I bought the plain red - poppet - and it has a red minky inner. I'm scared to wash it though in case it runs!

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies