hf1

Trying to find the right pocket.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Trying to find the right pocket.

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:34 am

JabberJabber wrote:I'd also agree that 3.5 hours is a long time for a cloth nappy.

If you are using fitteds that need a wrap over, the nappy itself will feel wet, that is normal.

WSS, especially an Itti. There is no way I'd get anywhere near 3 hours out of one.

My avatar
Fuller
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Fuller » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi Fiona, just wanted to introduce myself, Im Emilie, hope i helped you today on the phone, any other questions feel free to pm me. has Lisa (or Paul) got back to you yet? x

My avatar
Fibefm
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Fibefm » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi Emilie, you were more than helpful, thank you so much! Lisa has just emailed me, I am going to talk to her on monday. I am definitely going to order the bubblebubs, and maybe a couple of the ecobubs (that is your fault!!) for night time, and the little lamb boosters and liners! You have cost me a small fortune but I'm really glad I spoke to you as I think I'm finally there! The only thing I am worried about is if she will need more than a pocket at some stage, like you said, then I'm back to square one again! Oh, I told Lisa how good you were too!!xx

My avatar
Fuller
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Fuller » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 pm

thank you :widesmile: that was really nice of you. i think you have made some good choices, but i will be surprised if you stop there! lol x

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies