hf1

ever heard of coolababy nappies - update!

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: ever heard of coolababy nappies - update!

Postby Sunset » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:31 pm

I've got one on order which should be here in the next day or so. I'll do a review after a couple of wears. I'm glad they seem to be a good fit on chunky thighs (having trouble with our BG being too tight at the mo)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:28 am

~I dreamt about this thread last night :giggle:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Well mine arrived today, I put it on him and he promptly christened it with a poo! It'll be a couple of days before I can test it for absorbency but coped with a runny poo rather well.
The MF insert is tiny, like a BG newborn, I was scared so stuffed a slimma stuffs in there as well!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 am

are you still happy with them?

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Very happy with them, I'm going to get some more. Will do my review after a couple more wears.

My avatar
purplehearts
Clothie
Clothie

Postby purplehearts » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Heya
I'm not sure if someone's already said this, but just to let you know, babybots sell coolababy nappies from the UK for 5.50 each - a good way of avoiding huge p&p costs, and possibly being hit by customs! Means you can try them out with very little to lose. I've never tried coolababy myself but it seems like a good sign that a UK supplier has chosen to stock them x

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Chooky » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:48 am

A friend of mine has been using these for a few months now. so i decided to research.
Found this site:
http://fraasefamily.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... pdate.html
http://fraasefamily.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... y-and.html

Great Review, Hope it helps. Have ordered the Rainbow BB @ approx Aus$7.70(inc postage) and they should be here in the next couple of weeks. Will let you know how they go.

Racheal Mum to Lorelai 5 Months

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Chooky wrote:A friend of mine has been using these for a few months now. so i decided to research.
Found this site:
http://fraasefamily.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... pdate.html
http://fraasefamily.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... y-and.html

Great Review, Hope it helps. Have ordered the Rainbow BB @ approx Aus$7.70(inc postage) and they should be here in the next couple of weeks. Will let you know how they go.

Racheal Mum to Lorelai 5 Months

hey hun. my preloved rainbow bbs arrived earlier this week. in my opinion i like them a little better than the coolababies. they are very very similar but the fleece inner seems slightly thicker as does the pul. i also like the fact that the pocket kinda overlaps which keeps the pul off the babies skin and keeps the insert in more secure. i havent had either the coolababies or rainboww bbs that long yet, a few weeks in total but they are tending to be used more than my fuzzis now because i like the fit a little better.

let us know how you get on :)

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 am

purplehearts wrote:Heya
I'm not sure if someone's already said this, but just to let you know, babybots sell coolababy nappies from the UK for 5.50 each - a good way of avoiding huge p&p costs, and possibly being hit by customs! Means you can try them out with very little to lose. I've never tried coolababy myself but it seems like a good sign that a UK supplier has chosen to stock them x

I do too :wink:

I love cooababys. I do use a booster though. :)

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies