hf1

Help! Fuzzibunz leaking

My avatar
RayenC
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Help! Fuzzibunz leaking

Postby RayenC » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:25 pm

To be honest, the elite fuzzibunz was the only nappy I had to sell because no matter what I did, it would leak. Keep in mind that for whatever stupid reason my LO didn't get properly into cloth until she was six months, prior to that I used sparingly some fitteds which overall worked.

So overall I would agree with epsilon1 and suggest that if you tried absolutely everything, inc. adjusting elastic, boosting, strip-washing etc etc, that you sold them and invested in new ones that may suit your baby's current needs better now. :thumbsup:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Help! Fuzzibunz leaking

Postby northernruth » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:40 am

If you are using hemp you need something that is fast absorbing or they will flood.

Make sure you are using inserts not boosters (I loved the GGreenkids bamboo shaped inserts) and I used a folded microfibre cloth on the top. Microfibre does wick but also it is fast absorbing. I also used a normal amount of powder so I'd try a bit more powder and personally I don't understand the fabric conditioner thing, to my mind it can only add to problems (2 in 1 is washing powder with conditioner). Just bog standard powder and half the normal dose.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies