Lil' Stinkies sizing?

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Lil' Stinkies sizing?

Postby anya1973 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:36 am

Ooh these look nice! :lol:

Found the Lil' Stinkies website just now.

So how does the sizing come up? C is a bit odd when it comes to which size nappy he wears. :roll:

He's about 20lbs now, long in the body though, chunky thighs but slimmish waist I think.

We find mediums usually not high enough in the rise any more and they tend to sort of hang down a bit when he's had them on for a while (sometimes they almost come undone at the middle too due to the bit between the legs sort of pulling down once it's a bit wet if that makes sense :? ).

Larges sometimes drown him but this depends on the make.

To give you an idea he wears mediums in Upsy Daisies (larges for nights but then they are very well stuffed) - I find the rise on Upsy Daisies are reasonably good on him.

Wee Notions he now wears larges which fit brilliantly.

So would you go for a medium or a large Lil' Stinky? Hmm...not sure. I'd like to get a decent amount of use out of them but don't want them sooo big that he can't wear his clothes over them! :lol: :lol:

Also, Lil' Stinkies bod if you're reading this, when will you be reopening for orders? :mrgreen:

Helen xx

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Lil' Stinkies sizing?

Postby nicola g » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:24 am

lil stinkies are a really slim fit for us, Dafydd is in large but on the tightest fitting so will fit him a while yet tho.

Im loving these at the mo as they seem to be the best fit on Dafydd aswell as d'lishes out of all my other nappies.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:05 am

anya1973 wrote:Also, Lil' Stinkies bod if you're reading this, when will you be reopening for orders? :mrgreen:

:D and :? at this one... Probably not until the new year as our house gets packed up for shipping in less than 3 weeks and the shipment wont arrive in Australia until mid-January...
I know the airmiles and p&p charges might put a lot of UK people off, but hopefully I'll be able to work something out once I'm setup again!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:15 pm

P&P isn't really that high between Aus and UK.

Anyway We have a large LS and it fits Will 10 mths and Phebie 2 both really well.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies