hf1

Upsy Daisy vs Weenotions onesize for skinny babies

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Upsy Daisy vs Weenotions onesize for skinny babies

Postby clothpenguin » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Can I ask what do you all feel would make a better fit, an Upsy Daisy onesize pocket or an WN one, I would like a little nappy treat but need it to work for us. Natty pees out of the side of any pocket not very heavily stuffed (microfibre on top of bamboo fleece works best) but to be honest he pees out the side of any two part nappy not Nippa'd so I figured I might indulge ina onesize pocket, what do you think? I'm afraid they don't own their own nappies at the moment, just what is in the pile, when they are big enough to have views then I'll have to shop again. Ideas welcome for snazzy colors/embroidery...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Upsy Daisy vs Weenotions onesize for skinny babies

Postby flutterby » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Summer is v.skinny, spesh her thighs, I find WNs are a lovely fit on her! I didn't have much luck with UD but I know plwnty of people do!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 pm

never tried upsy daisys, but i cant get a good fit with a wee notions pocket on my skinny one...luckily the pockets that dont fit so great are still fab to use as wraps, so i havent lost out!!!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:32 pm

we have both and i have had wn since sam was wee and he was a v skiny baby and it fit fine no leaks ever-beautiful and endless combos with embroidery and has worn well, we now have a upsy daisy which i also love and in some ways is squishier IMO BUT SAM IS NOW CHUNKIER it fits v well as well and i think the range of size of baby it covers will be greater :mrgreen:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:06 pm

I have both and like them equally. I 'd the major difference is that wn have more rows of poppers so perhaps easier to adjust.
Oh what the hell, why don't you buy both! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:34 am

Pinchette wrote:I have both and like them equally. I 'd the major difference is that wn have more rows of poppers so perhaps easier to adjust.
Oh what the hell, why don't you buy both! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Upsy Daisies have 4 rows of poppers whereas WN only have 3 as far as I know :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:36 am

mythreelittlemice wrote:Upsy Daisies have 4 rows of poppers whereas WN only have 3 as far as I know :wink:

The onesize have a few more than three rows of poppers ;)
And the side-snaps all have four rows now Fiona :)

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 am

Ah yes, I remember Suzanne saying that she would put an extra row in on a post where someone said their UD BTP fitted better than the WN :wink:

I didn't realise they made side snap BTPs - do you mean front snap?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:53 am

mythreelittlemice wrote:Ah yes, I remember Suzanne saying that she would put an extra row in on a post where someone said their UD BTP fitted better than the WN :wink:

I didn't realise they made side snap BTPs - do you mean front snap?

Sorry if I wasn't quite clear - I meant that their side-snap pockets (the sized ones) have four rows...

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies