hf1

Upsy Daisy vs Weenotions onesize for skinny babies

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Upsy Daisy vs Weenotions onesize for skinny babies

Postby clothpenguin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:00 pm

thanks am in the process of ordering an Upsy Daisy as WN not making at the moment, that decided that one!

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:27 am

rhead wrote:DD has a skinny(ish) waist but v. chubby thighs... I just got an Upsy Daisy OS that fits nicely, and am thinking about getting a WN too. Larges in both are lovely on Lili. :)

While we're on the subject (rather than starting a new thread to ask this!), my large UD pocket has only a partial opening (say 2/3 of the way across the front), but the OS is open all the way across. Is that normal? It seems the partial opening would be more secure in terms of keeping the insert in place (not that I had any trouble; I've just never seen a pocket opening that was open all the way across the nappy before!)... Anybody know what the deal is there?

Is your regular pocket Upsy Daisy a side snap one? The openings of those are a bit smaller than the regualr pocket Daisy's due to the shape of the front, to allow for the front set of snaps.

All of the applix/touchtape and front snap pocket Daisy's have the opening all the way across the front :)

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:29 pm

angelsquidge wrote:Is your regular pocket Upsy Daisy a side snap one? The openings of those are a bit smaller than the regualr pocket Daisy's due to the shape of the front, to allow for the front set of snaps.

All of the applix/touchtape and front snap pocket Daisy's have the opening all the way across the front :)

Yep, and yep. That clears up the mystery!

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:51 pm

lol!

Glad that's sorted it out for you haha

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:33 pm

rhead wrote:DD has a skinny(ish) waist but v. chubby thighs... I just got an Upsy Daisy OS that fits nicely, and am thinking about getting a WN too. Larges in both are lovely on Lili. :)

really glad it went to a loving home, it was soo pretty, hehe!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:07 am

lol ds was impressed (wowwww!), although his fave is still "the pink spotty one" (lili's pink dalmation blueberry). he likes to give orders about which nappy to put on his sister!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Jak often chooses Summer's nappies, but that's because I ask him to grab a nappy for me, but more often than not we end up with one of his, or a fitted and no wrap, lol!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:13 pm

flutterby wrote:Jak often chooses Summer's nappies, but that's because I ask him to grab a nappy for me, but more often than not we end up with one of his, or a fitted and no wrap, lol!!

I must have Ella well trained now because i asked her to grab me a nappy this morning and she said "do you need a clean wrap mummy or are you using the old one?" :hohoho: :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies